Step 1

Explore FAQs, pre-requisites and submit a request via support. Our team will revert to you within 48 hours with purchase link if your profile meets the requirement.

Step 2

Well – thats it. Allow 15-20 days for our team to process the request and wake up to a shiny blue badge one fine morning.

Flexible Plans


  • Celebrities
    No password required.
  • $7199.99
     $14999.99 
     YOU SAVE - $7800 
    -
  • REQUIREMENTS
    Musicians signed up with a record label or
    TV personality and similar fairly famous personality.
    Mentions on big magazine media sites.
    Wikipedia, Forbes or similar mention a must!

    SERVICE
    Instagram Verified Blue Badge
    15-20 Business Days
    - Read FAQ -

  • Influencers
  • $12499.99
     $19999.99 
     YOU SAVE - $7500 
    -
  • REQUIREMENTS
    Active influencers and bloggers with
    website and profiles on multiple social networks.
    Mentions on big magazine media sites.
    Articles on national news sites with name in title.

    SERVICE
    Instagram Verified Blue Badge
    20-30 Business Days
    - Read FAQ -

  • Personal
  • $19199.99
     $29999.99 
     YOU SAVE - $10800 
    -
  • REQUIREMENTS
    Personal profiles of non-influencers.
    Mentions on third party sites preferred.
    Service includes placement on Wikipedia, Forbes or similar big magazine sites.

    SERVICE
    Instagram Verified Blue Badge
    30-45 Business Days
    - Read FAQ -

24 people are viewing this page at the moment.

Your questions, our answers

What accounts can apply for verification?

Service is ONLY for personal bloggers and influencers. It is for people with real photos and real faces. It is not for companies, niche photography accounts and any other account type. You account can ONLY be verified if it has a real face to it.

How many followers should I have?

Getting verified has nothing to do with how many followers or how much engagement you have. Whether you have 10 posts and 100 followers or 1000 posts and 10 million followers – it doesn’t matter.

How does this work?

Upon placing the order –  we will submit your request with a PR agency that will undertake procedure of submission for verification request with local Facebook office. We’ll follow through entire process on your behalf.

What is the delivery time?

Delivery of service can take anywhere between 15 to 20 business days. Saturday and Sundays are considered non-business days. Public holidays within the US are considered non-business days.

What are the requirements?

You must have articles written about you on third party big magazine sites. Forbes, Huff Post, Washington Post or any other similar media outlet. If you do not have such coverage on such magazine and news sites – we can get it done for you within the Personal Plan of our verification service.

Is this 100% guaranteed?

Yes and no. Verification isn’t something that we do on our own. In the end, it is Facebook head office that has to do this on their end. While we ONLY accept profiles that are screened and have 99% chance of getting verified, there can be a 1% chance of failure.  If that occurs – you will get a 100% refund within 5-7 business days.

Do I need to submit any documents?

If you have vast coverage on magazine and news outlets – then no. In a case there are impostor of your identity on social media – you may require to submit an ID proof to prove that your account is actually the real one.

What plan is best for me?

Please contact us via e-mail on support so we can screen your profile and assist you on what plan works for your profile.

Ready to get verified? Contact support@wolfglobal.org for assistance.

© 2017 | All Rights Reserved, Wolf Global